MEN WHO COOK 2018 Winners
- Channahon Police Department and Mahoney, Silverman and Cross – Craig Gunty, Andrew McClellan, Paul Potts and Brian Wellner with NASCAR Nachos.
- Will County Sheriff’s Detective Jim Jones with stuffed mini sweet peppers.
- TIE: Aaron Janik with bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with chorizo, and Jeff See with smoked prime rib sliders.
Side Dish Category
- The Marcum Family – Patrick, Brett, Tyler and grandfather Jim with corn cakes.
- Mike Pasteris with potato soup.
- Kris Chernaichit – TIAA Bank with Lao fried rice.
- Joe Garbin – Farmer’s Insurance with roasted pork tenderloin with homemade applesauce and fennel slaw.
- Shorewood Police Department – Paul Hulbert with Hawaiian pulled pork sandwiches.
- Richard Kuczkowski – Sewer and Tunnel Miners Laborers Local 2 with barbecue beef brisket.
- Al Roechner – Joliet Police Department with baklava.
- Will County Executive Larry Walsh with Irene’s famous caramels.
- TIE: Daniel Crane with tailgate sandwiches, and Shawn Filipiak – Joliet Police with tiramisu.
- Rick Jerding – Joliet Country Club with duck confit quesadillas.
- Geoff Tryon – Silver Cross Hospital with wild berry short rib skewers.
- Thomas Moreno – The Blue Taco/United Way of Will County with chipotle shrimp with banana salsa on tortilla and sweet potato chipotle au gratin.