12th Annual MEN WHO COOK
2022 DATE & LOCATION COMING SOON!
Be a Cook!
Be a Sponsor!
MEN WHO COOK 2019 VIDEO
- Red Carpet Interviews by WJOL's Lynne, Mary & Natalie
- Cook Interviews by Joliet City Councilwoman Jan Quillman and WJOL's Kevin Kollins
- Special THANK YOU to JCTV's Dick & Millie Schuster for filming and editing!
MEN WHO COOK 2019 WINNERS
- Meatball Stuffed Arancini - Jonathan Zambrano, Renova Bodyworks
- Specialty Seasoned Pretzels & Cheese Dip – Crest Hill Police Dept. with Joel Steen
- Smoked Salmon – Dan Pohrte
- Chipotle Bacon Mac & Cheese – Bob Fox of OMEGA Plumbing
- Pork Bao – Kris Cheranichit and Steve Golub
- QuesaGRUNDYllas– Jeff Brown of Will County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Bacon-Wrapped Smoked Meatloaf (w/ Mashed Potatoes & Gravy) – Shorewood Police Dept. with Paul Hulbert & Jason Barten
- “Da-Sausage” – Channahon Police Department, and Mahoney, Silverman & Cross Law Firm
- Caribbean Pork Tenderloin w/ Peach Chutney – Joe Garbin of Garbin Insurance
- Butterscotch Butterfinger Delight – Joliet Fire Department with Nate Kren, Chris Kinsella & Eric Mattson
- Assorted Cupcakes - Patrick Marcum & Brett Marcum – Glen Marcum Foundation
- Nutella Marshmallow Sandwich - Daniel Crane – Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
- Lobster Roll– Peter Martin of Silver Cross Hospital
- Chipolte Mashed Potato w/ Shredded Beef, Tequila Horseradish & Corona Shrimp on a Plantain Chip w/ Avocado Sauce & Mango Salsa– Thomas Moreno of The Blue Taco/United Way of Will County
- Mini Pulled Pork Sandwiches – Marzell Richardson of Richardson’s Catering