The problem of child abuse is not insurmountable.
Every day we see children who have lived through terrible abuse or who have witnessed terrifying violence, reclaim their childhood. We rely on the generosity of individuals, organizations and corporations to provide our critical services -- at no charge to children and families in need.
Because of our supporters, we are able to help child abuse victims heal, and help law enforcement take dangerous child predators off of our streets!
October 21, 2023!
A fun and casual tasting event featuring 50+ local men serving up bite-sized samples of their favorite dishes for public judging to support the Will County Children's Advocacy Center's programs providing hope, healing and justice for abused children. Get info here!
In-Kind Wish List
When individuals or groups donate items on our wish list, we are able to divert more funds into critical services for the children we serve.
Corporate Partnership Program
An important way to weave your corporate interest with the needs of the children in our community by supporting child-centered programs which will touch your heart, meet your social mission, and reward your company with recognition.
Your financial gift can make a profound difference in changing a child’s life. Join us in the fight against child abuse with a generous donation.
Real Heroes Don't Wear Capes
Watch for 2023 Date!
Our founder/board chair Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow invites you to a special evening with emcee Scott Slocum, honoring those who have gone above and beyond for children who have endured physical and sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, child pornography, neglect, and exposure to violence.
2019 Founder’s Awards
- ED CZERKIES (POSTHUMOUSLY)
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY - Scott Paddock, President/CEO
- JOHN BAYS, Owner & President, Bays Investment Corporation
2019 Glen Marcum Selfless Dedication to Community Service Award
- LARRY WALSH- Will County Executive
2019 MDT Lifetime Achievement Awards
- DET. SHAWN FILIPIAK - Joliet Police Department
- ROSA FRIAS - Illinois Department of Children & Family Services
- MARY FILLIPITCH - Will County State's Attorney's Office
2019 Men Who Cook Heroes - Cooks, Sponsors, Planning Committee Members, & Volunteers
2019 Heroic Volunteerism Award
- ALAN & NANCY NOWACKI - Nowacki Insurance
2019 Heroic Service Awards
- PLAINFIELD JUNIOR WOMAN’S CLUB- Kristen Robertson, President
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL - Dr. Mike Hanson, Joliet Central H.S. Key Club, and Joliet West H.S. Students of Service Club
2019 Heroic Philanthropy Awards
- CITGO LEMONT REFINERY- Dennis Willig, Plant Manager
- ANIMAL CARE CENTER OF SHOREWOOD - Dr. Tony Kremer & Dr. Robert Buchanan
2019 Heroic Action Awards
- MAYOR JIM HOLLAND - Village of Frankfort
- LAURIE SUMMERS- Will County Board, Dist. 1
Wondering what to do with your used car, truck or other vehicle? Donating your old vehicle to the Will County Children's Advocacy Center, is convenient, easy, and may qualify you for a tax deduction.
Leave a lasting legacy at the Will County Children's Advocacy Center by making contributions through Planned Giving.