Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Will County Children's Advocacy Center's team.
Current, exempt job openings: NO OPENINGS AT THIS TIME
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com -- and include the position title in the subject line. All positions remain open until filled. No Phone Calls • No In-Person Visits
Culturally diverse and bilingual (English-Spanish) individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Will County Children's Advocacy Center was founded by Will County State's Attorney James W. Glasgow in 1995 to provide hope, healing and justice for children (and non-offending family members) who have endured sexual abuse, severe physical abuse, sexual exploitation, child pornography, neglect, and exposure to violence.
- Salaries and benefits offered are very competitive with other private and public sector positions.
- Employment benefits vary according to full-time or part-time employment status.
Help Child Abuse Victims Heal & Help Law Enforcement Take Dangerous Child Predators Off the Streets
- Choice of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans (HMO, PPO, & HSA)
- Generous Paid Time-Off Benefits:
1 to 5 yrs employment - 2 weeks
5 to 10 yrs. employment - 3 weeks
10 to 15 yrs. employment - 4 weeks
15+ yrs. employment - 5 weeks
Paid Personal Days: 3 days
Paid Holidays: 13 days
Paid Sick Leave: 12 days
- County Retirement Plan - Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental Plan
- Davis Vision Plan
- Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Income-Protection Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Deferred Compensation (IRS Section 457) - Employee Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Credit Union
- Direct Deposit
- AFLAC Elective Benefit Plans
- Student Loan Forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Extensive Paid Training
- Professional and Personal growth
- Discounts at Area Businesses/Services